Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Warrior Of Love

Pin on Instagram

Sharing something deep to a heart that feels what I'm saying is a joy for me. My moments of heartbreak to the incredulous healing of being shattered. I heard, no, no...I literally felt my heart break into pieces. I cried out to the Unseen to take this pain away. I remember waking up from a deep sleep hours later to a Voice that was beckoning me "Daughter"..."Daughter"...the third "Daughter" I came to. The Voice said to me trust the Unseen. Walk in love. I was healed. The excruciating pain I could not bare was gone. This journey has been a quest, not an easy one. I followed. I obeyed. I trusted, Through it all, I remain faithful to the Unseen...

I live with the love that now fills me.

ONELOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letting Go Of Ego