Sunday, November 12, 2023

Letting Go Of Ego

 "We see only what we are which is a result of our consciousness. There is no in between we either use it (our minds) or it shrivels. When we let go of ego only then can we expand our minds of consciousness. What path do we take to get there? The righteous path. The righteous path is the path one must take to achieve life goals. 

I have been down the wrong path before because I had no consciousness of truly right from wrong, only reaction to the ego. As I became aware, I had choices. I had choices because I became aware of my conscious of self and the consequences of what decisions I chose. We must learn from ourselves to make right choices and with good choices the future opens doors that were no doors, like a loop. Life was like a loop going nowhere in circle. Now, I have a choice, now I have a path, now I am conscious of the self within me that is egoless, it attaches to nothing. I am nothing but energy. Energy has no ego it just is. Is it that the I am the great source of power within?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letting Go Of Ego