Wednesday, January 13, 2021

2021 Here we are back at it again

 Hello World!


It's me again finding my back to this Blogger site, boy have I lost my way. This post will probably bore you the reader but I wanted to express myself before I go any further. I can not believe 3 years has passed since I have done any kind of blogging besides Facebook, which is surely a different platform. This is where people that want to read can go to and find, search for something worth reading. I know right, with the millions of users and bloggers out there already, what makes me any different? I make myself different. We are all different, I get that. I want to make a difference in this world, at least with the time I have left on this earth, I want to be that difference. So, if you stumble upon this read , I hope you shall continue to look for my posts and be inspired, or be touched by anything that I blog about. I hope you the reader get to know me and follow my social media platforms. I am the one that wants to change the future. I  have a dream, a laugh out loud dream of being a comedienne, story teller , something in the light of the world to make people laugh. This is my gift and I hope that I am discovered.....


MJF_OneLove 

Facebook

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letting Go Of Ego