Tuesday, April 24, 2018

San Diego's Women's Pro Football Team 2-0

San Diego Surge Women Football is something I only dreamed of as a little girl because I loved watching football and playing it. My daughter who is 28 is now playing for the team in San Diego. Sports has come along way for women. Especially for football. I remember when they even had arena football for women and when they ran around in lingerie. This though is the real deal and is not sexist. These women are hitting and making plays, and catching balls just like men. They are serious about their sport. I don't know if and when it will make it national where they are paid to be professionals, it seems far-fetched right now. Although anything is possible. I am proud my daughter is part of this program and dream that I can watch her fulfill of mine....28 years it took. Never say never....                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Letting Go Of Ego